This is a privacy statement of Racing Club, established in The Hague and registered in the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce, number 27349880. This privacy statement describes what kind of personal data we process, the purposes for which such personal information is used and what measures we have taken to process this information in a lawful, proper and transparent way in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation. This Regulation is effective as of May 2018 throughout the whole EU.
1.USE OF PERSONAL DATA
1.1 We (might) collect the following (personal) data:
- First- and last name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Address information
- Phone number (land line and/or mobile)
- Email address
- (Bank)account number
- Internet browser and device type
1.2 We process (personal) data if you become a member.
You become a member by filling out the registration form, with date of signing and placing a signature. By signing you agree to the terms of Racing Club as indicated on the registration form.
1.3 We may use your data:
- For subscription as a member at the Royal Dutch Swimming Federation (KNZB);
- For handling your payment(s) / (membership fees);
- For signing up with activities of Racing Club (including training camps);
- To inform you, if needed, about our sports activities;
- If you visit the websites;
- To send out newsletters;
- To get in contact with you/to maintain in contact or if you contact us;
- To improve our service;
- To optimize the website.
2. INFORMATION, CHANGE, CORRECTION, REMOVAL, TRANSFERRAL AND OBJECTION
You can contact the Secretary via email (email@example.com) for:
- More information about how we process personal data;
- Questions about this privacy statement;
- Access to your personal data that we process for you;
- Correction, limitation, removal or transferral of your data;
- Objection to the use of your data by Racing Club.
3. PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA
We will only use your data for the purposes mentioned in this privacy statement and we will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure your data.
Data for registration are temporarily stored in Google Forms and after registration in AllUnited. For both Google Forms as well as AllUnited an access policy has been made to determine which staff member has access to which data. This policy is audited annually.
Only a limited number of employees have permission/access to login to Google Forms and AllUnited. With the supplier of AllUnited we have a so-called processors agreement, in which arrangements are made about security and backup of the data are that are stored in AllUnited.
4. THIRD PARTIES
Racing Club may provide your data (possibly) to the following third parties:
- The KNZB and swimming clubs affiliated with the KNZB;
- Members of the Board and/or Technical Commission, Competition Secretariat if necessary;
- We may share your personal data with third parties, such as for commercial purposes;
- We can publish pictures of visitors and/or participants of our activities on our website, unless you have signed for objection at the registration form.
5. STORAGE OF YOUR DATA
We will retain your information only as long as necessary for the purposes of processing or if any other legislation requires us to do so.
6. CHANGES TO PRIVACY STATEMENT
It is possible that this statement will change in the future. Therefore, we recommend you to continue to consult this privacy statement on a regular basis.